We are pleased to welcome you to the official website of the healthcare institution "The Miory Central District Hospital!"
Our institution has been operating since 1904. In those years, there were 3 doctors, 2 midwives, 7 paramedics, and according to estimates for 3038 residents of the district, then there was only one doctor.
Now the "Miory CDH" is a full-featured healthcare system that includes 566 qualified people medical workers, including:
- doctors – 65 people,
- medium-sized health workers – 250 people,
- junior medical staff – 137 people,
- Other personnel – 114 people
48 doctors have a qualification category, 4 of them are doctors of the highest category, 20 – doctors of the first category, 24 – doctors of the second category.
218 average medical workers have a qualification category, including:
- the highest – 105 people,
- first – 81 people,
- second – 32 people
Medical services are carried out:
- "Miory Central Regional Hospital " (hospital – 127 beds, polyclinic department is designed for 300 visits per shift)
- "Disna Hospital nursing care " (hospital – 58 beds, including 40 beds of OSU, polyclinic department is designed for 150 visits per shift)
- "Yazno district hospital" (hospital – 12 beds, outpatient clinic designed for 15 visits per shift)
- "N.Pogost outpatient clinic of the general practitioner" (calculated for 14 visits per shift)
- "Dolginovo ambulance general practitioner " (calculated for 20 visits per shift)
- "Turkovo ambulance general practitioner" (calculated for 14 visits per shift)
The capacity of the facility's hospital bed capacity is 197 beds, outpatient clinics – 504 visits per shift.
In our institution, outpatient and out-patient care was developed, stationary substitution technologies were introduced, the operation of emergency medical care, and the provision of medical assistance on the principle of a general practitioner. State social standards are being implemented to provide services to the population in the field of health care.
Works and services carried out in the HI "Miory CDH":
- anesthesiology and resuscitation
- infectious diseases
- First Aid
- general practice
- primary (pre-hospital) health care
- biological methods of research
- general clinical laboratory diagnosis
- various studies (ultrasound, EGD)
- functional diagnostics
- physical therapy therapy and physiotherapy
The main strategic goal of the employees of the "Miory CDH" is to improve the quality, accessibility and effectiveness of medical care and to strengthen the health status of the population of the Miory district.
The main organizations of our institution are "The Main Department of Health of the Vitebsk Regional Executive Committee" and "Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus".